Unassigned Variable: the sewing pattern
Here, for your entertainment, are pictures and variations on the Horde 'unassigned variable' cross-stitch / needlepoint pattern. If anyone actually makes this, please send a pic so I can show your work here!
From MicroRevolt's KnitPro: this produces simple-looking patterns, but doesn't reduce the number of colours in the image.
- Cross-Stitch Pattern 1 - no guild name on this one, dark colours, 120w x160h, 19,200 stitches
- Cross-Stitch Pattern 2 - guild name, dark colours, 96w x 120h, 11,520 stitches
- Cross-Stitch Pattern 3 - guild name, brighter colours, 96w x 120h, 11,520 stitches
- Cross-Stitch Pattern 4 - guild name, brighter colours, 120w x160h, 19,200 stitches
From Pic2Point: more complex-looking patterns, but reduces the colours in the image, gives you a chart of yarns on the front, and makes the pattern easier to follow
- Cross-Stitch Pattern 5 - guild name, dark colours, stitch count 18, 8 inches wide, 12 colours, 27,000 stitches apx.
- Cross-Stitch Pattern 6 - guild name, bright colours, stitch count 18, 8 inches wide, 13 colours, 27,000 stitches apx.
Add a Wowhead Search Button for Google Toolbar 4