So, there's not very much to see here, to be honest. Sorry to disappoint you if you were after something more interesting. Let's face it... sometimes a girl has better things to do than build elaborate websites.
Recently, I have
- formed hyphae drawing collective with ten artists who are connected through drawing
- exhibited in Letting it settle at Touchbase Gallery in Folkestone, Kent.
- had a drawing longlisted for the Trinity Buoy Wharf Drawing Prize 2021
- taught life drawing classes through Kent Adult Education
- written three courses for FutureLearn on solving problems with technology,
- delivered Augented Reality Drawing workshops for MIX 19 and Strangelove Festival,
- provided technical project management on Make Noise VR for Anagram,
- helped design and deliver the National Film and Television School's first course in creative producing for digital platforms,
- worked on private drawing comissions, whilst developing my own art practice.
Last time I updated this page, I had recently worked on Misfits for e4, a treasurehunt for the band MUSE. That must have been around 2010, meaning this page gets updated about once a decade. I did some award-winning stuff in the meantime.
I ocassionally deliver talks and workshops; I'm proudest of the talk I gave at Interesting 2016 on social media and dementia. I've also spoken about how to survive a zombie apocalypse by instrumentalising the WI, the cultural history of the vacuum cleaner at Interesting 2008, and on 'Rembrandt, Pr0n and robot monkeys: lessons from the present about flesh and technology' at OpenTech 2008. I think that one mostly confused the Unix users. At some point I'll put up my slides, honest.
If you're determined to stalk me online (and it's really not that hard to do, you know) you might want to :-
- follow me on twitter for assorted whimsy and swearing,
- look at some photos and drawings on instagram,
- see what bits of internet I'm investigating on Pinboard,
- look at my image scrapbook on Pinterest,
- visit my utterly self absorbed but passably entertaining weblog (which hasn't been updated in a nearly a decade),
- get nostalgic about how good flickr was and look at some old photos,
- or you could buy me a present.
Go on. You know you want to.
Need to get in touch with me? Try my firstname at (this domain name).com.
* it involves just as much swearing as my unprofessional side, and I should probably work on that.